Style Remix: Army Vest + Jewelry Obsessions

Happy New Year!  I hope 2014 is treating you well so far.  Did you make any New Year's Resolutions?  Several of mine are the usual suspects: be more diligent with my workout routines, spend more quality time with my loved ones, and continue my globetrotting adventures.  Fashion-wise, one of my resolutions is to focus more on jewelry pairings and I'm obsessed with this watch and jewelry combination right now.  I have been creating outfits around them, so trust me that this won't be the last time you see them.  For today's outfit, I paired my leather trim dress (seen previously in my birthday post here) with my leather trim army green vest (seen previously here), tasseled crossbody bag, tights, and ankle boots.  These jewelry obsessions add just the right amount of sparkle and glam to this casual outfit!

Vest: "March on Army Vest" in army green/olive, $45 at Conversation Pieces here
Dress: Bailey 44 via Nordstrom (no longer available), similar Bobi "Body Con Dress with Leather Trim" in black (also available in blue), $69 (on sale!) at Revolve Clothing here
Tights: old, similar DKNY Hosiery "Opaque Tights" in black, $10.88 at Nordstrom here
Boots: Purchased in Shanghai, similar Dolce Vita "Hilary" bootie in olive leather, $119.90 (37% off!) at Amazon here
Bag: Tarnish via Nordstrom (old), but I'm loving the fringe on this Spell and the Gypsy Collective "Dreamweaver Crossbody" in khaki (3 other colors), $168 at Free People (FP exclusive) here
Watch: Karl Lagerfeld "7 Beveled Bezel Bracelet Watch, 44mm" in black, $250 at Nordstrom here
Necklace: "Hema Jewel Bloom Collar Necklace" in black (red still available), $38 at Baublebar here
Rings: "Silver Classic Cigar Band," $36 at Baublebar here, "Double Cone Ring" in silver, $24 at Baublebar here, and "Silver Ice Midi Ring Trio" in silver, $32 at Baublebar here






Adding statement jewelry is such a great way to take existing pieces in your closet and make a fresh, new outfit without breaking the bank.  Right now, I'm obsessing over statement necklaces, statement rings, and midi rings.  Check out my picks below, all under $50:


Left: "Cloud Atlas Bib Necklace," $38 at Baublebar here
Middle: Panacea "Braided Necklace" in purple (available in 2 other colors), $48 at Nordstrom here
Right: Blu Bijoux "Gold Black and White Chevron Necklace," $38 at Max & Chloe here

 
Left: Vince Camuto "Cutout Statement Ring" in silver (also available in rose gold), $38 at Nordstrom here 
Middle: "Simple Stacking Rings" in shiny brass plating, $25 at Madewell here 
Right: "Crystal Parallel Ring" in gold, $23 at Baublebar here


Left: "Sleek Midi Ring Set" in gold, $3.80 at Forever 21 here
Middle: Bonnie Jonas "Midi Rings" (set of 3) in silver (also available in 2 other colors), $12 at Nordstrom here
Right: "Two Pack Point and Twist Midi Rings" in gold, $13 at Topshop here

Linking up with the lovely Lauren of Style Elixir for her "Friday's Fab Favorites" series!
Style Elixir

What are your current jewelry obsessions?  Thanks so much for reading and I hope you have a great rest of your week and weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts