Brunch by the Water Dress

If you've been following me for a while, you already know how much I love my nautical looks.  Because of this affinity for all things nautical, I was over the moon when Conversation Pieces Boutique sent me this "Brunch by the Water" dress!  The navy and white stripes, thick but stretchy jersey fabric, and little pockets (dresses with pockets are a weakness of mine) all make this the perfect dress for the office, a dinner date, and more.  To create today's look, I paired this "Brunch by the Water" dress with my favorite navy blazer, red suede bow pumps, a red satchel, and gold jewelry.  I wore this outfit yesterday to church and brunch with my family, and then later on in the day wore it out to a double dinner date with very dear friends.  I'd like to think this outfit is something that Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge would wear--it is polished and ladylike, with quality pieces that I can wear over and over again.






Dress: c/o Conversation Pieces Boutique, "Brunch by the Water Dress," $42 (on sale!) here
Blazer: Forever 21 (old), similar "Classic Woven Blazer" in navy, $27.80 at Forever 21 here
Pumps: Halogen "Marla Suede Bow Pointy Toe Pump" in red (also available in black and navy), $49.96 (50% off !) at Nordstrom here
Purse: Coach (old), similar "Bleecker Mini Riley Carryall" in silver/love red, $258 at Coach here
Necklaces: "Sapphire Tiffany Collar" in aqua, $48 at Baublebar here and Forever 21 (old), similar "Chain Necklace" in gold, $9.95 at H&M here
Bracelet: old, check out the "Slim Enamel Initial Bangle" (available in 5 colors), $38 at Baublebar here
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs "Henry" in gold, $250 at Nieman Marcus here

There are endless outfit options using dresses and skirts with skinny nautical stripes.  Check out my picks currently available online at Conversation Pieces Boutique:


Left: "Sail On! Nautical Tennis Dress" in navy (also available in ivory), $29 here
Middle: "All Aboard! Nautical Maxi Dress" in navy, $46 here
Right: "Stripe-y Ways Skirt" in black/white, $29 here

If you find something you can't live without at Conversation Pieces Boutique, you can also get free shipping on your order with my code AVECAMBER.

What is your favorite way to style a nautical outfit?  Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you have a great week!

Financial compensation was not received for this post. Products were provided free of charge from Conversation Pieces Boutique, but the opinions expressed here are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts