President's Day Holiday Sale Finds

I do quite a bit of my shopping online, but this weekend I decided to check out the President's Day Holiday sales in person. I did some research online first, so that I could try on a number of pieces before committing to a purchase. My first stop on this sale hunt was Ann Taylor, advertising 40% off all regular priced items and an additional 50% off sale items. I originally walked in to check out bow pumps that had been restocked online, but my local store did not carry that style. However, I also needed some new tops for work and there were so many pretty new spring designs to check out! I walked out with this floral ruffle bib top in a petite XS (40% off), as well as this peplum sweater in navy XS (already on sale + extra 50% off). I am also loving these bow pumps and these flower pumps


My next stop was H&M, where I went in looking for tops but ended up walking out with this pair of paper-bag waist wide leg cropped pants. They weren't on sale, but at $34.99 they were already a steal and I purchased a size 4. This was an unexpected purchase, because I saw these pants merchandised by the front of the store and tried them on a whim. I never expected to like them, but they are ultra-comfortable and my new favorite work pants! These wide-legged pants are versatile in that they can be styled with a tucked in blouse and heels for the office, then with a bodysuit or t-shirt and wedges for the weekend.


My final stop was J Crew, advertising 30% off everything, including sale styles. I had to leave after that because I found too many good deals and had to cut myself off! These blush patent ballet heels were a perfect replacement for an older pair of nude bow pumps that had worn out, and I purchased my normal size. They have a comfortable low heel and will be perfect for long days at the office, plus they remind me of Ferragamos at a fraction of the price. Win-win! These high-waist skinny jeans fit perfectly at my usual size 25 and at $32 were too good of a deal to pass up (not sure why the regular version are not showing as on sale online, maybe they were only on sale in store?). This wrap sweater is a soft merino wool, and I absolutely love the copper rose color for spring! Size XS fit perfectly. It also comes in four other neutral colors, and after receiving so many compliments the other day I ordered the navy as well. Finally, I tried on several different bodysuits because I love bodysuits. No worrying about your top coming untucked! I settled on this simple ivory crew neck long sleeve style because it will go with everything, and found that it runs large (I bought an XXS). I also tried this ribbed stripe bodysuit and this button up bodysuit that would both look great styled for the office. 


Left: blush patent ballet heels & wrap sweater | Right: high-waist skinny jeans & scoop neck tank


Left: high-waist skinny jeans & scoop neck tank | Right: crew neck long sleeve bodysuit & blush patent ballet heels

My apologies for the mediocre cell phone photos, but you will see all of these pieces style in more outfits soon! I just wanted to share today so that you would not miss out on these weekend deals. If you have the day off tomorrow, I hope you enjoy your long weekend and be on the lookout for a new outfit post from me tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts